School & District Platform
(The links in the content below are disabled in this demo.)
It’s a question every school leader must answer: How can I provide the most effective, most affordable professional development for my teachers? The answer is IRIS! Our School & District Platform is a user-friendly and flexible online tool that can help school leaders to organize and track their teachers’ ongoing professional development activities.
Two pricing options are now available:
- For $199 per teacher, districts can secure yearlong access to every online IRIS Module listed in the Available Modules link.
- Districts can select modules for all of their teachers or assign different modules to different teachers or groups of teachers, depending on the needs of their schools. This option offers our modules at regular price, plus a small set-up fee (modules range from $25 to $45 each per teacher, depending on the number of hours typically required to complete the resource).
Through our custom tailored School & District Platform, you will be able to:
- Add new teachers
- Monitor teacher PD progress
- Sort results
- Send reminder and update emails
- Export an excel file to document teacher progress for accountability purposes
Even better, teachers can access their assigned IRIS Modules anytime, anywhere, using any online-enabled tablet, phone, or computer. Teachers who complete a pre-test, work through the module’s main content, and finish with a post-test can download or print a certificate to verify their effort toward their new PD. More than 30 modules are currently available, and more are added all the time.
Since 2001, the IRIS Center has been one of the nation’s most trusted developers of resources covering the issues teachers care about. Headquartered at Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College and supported by the U.S. Department of Education, the IRIS Center is proud to offer high-quality online professional development opportunities.
Click here to test-drive a demo version of the IRIS School and District Platform
Or copy and paste this link in your browser: irisdashboarddemo.org
For more information—and to begin your IRIS professional development journey—email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-831-6134.