(The links in the content below are disabled in this demo.)
In collaboration with Digital Promise, the IRIS Center is pleased to offer micro-credentials for your professional development needs. Focused and intense, micro-credentials allow educators to focus on discrete instructional skills and practices to improve the education outcomes for all of their students. By successfully completing an IRIS Micro-credential, you will receive a digital badge to document your accomplishment and that you can share with others online and via social media.
- Focus on skills related to teaching students with disabilities
- Provide opportunities for educators to learn and demonstrate discrete skills
- Recognize educators for mastery of skills with shareable micro-badges
IRIS offers micro-credentials in partnership with Digital Promise on the following topics.
- Instructional Accommodations: Presentation
- Instructional Accommodations: Setting
- Instructional Accommodations: Response
- Instructional Accommodations: Timing & Scheduling